- The first fee listed is the resident cost and the second fee listed is the non-resident cost. (FEE R/NR)
- Faxed in or dropped off registrations will be confirmed with an emailed receipt. Submission of registration does not guarantee enrollment in a class.
- If you do not receive a call, you are enrolled in your 1st choice selected.
- Make checks payable to the Village of Lake Zurich.
- Visa and MasterCard credit card charges available for Mail In/Online/Fax/Drop Off and In Person registrations. Discover card payments are only available for online registrations.
- There is a $35.00 charge for checks returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF).
Residents and non-residents may register online. However, to receive resident rates, you must provide proof of residency.
Which programs are eligible for online registration?
All programs that have a code number assigned.
How do I activate my online account?
Existing households within our system will be issued a temporary User Name and Password. Upon your first time to log-in, you will be prompted to change your password and answer two security questions. New households need to complete the online enrollment form. Confirmation of your enrollment will be emailed to you within one business day. Upon approval from parks and recreation (as we will need to confirm your residency), you may begin registering for programs. The first time you log on, you will be prompted to change your password if you would like to do so.
What else can I do online?
You can browse all programs offered and view up-to-date enrollment numbers. If you are registered for a program that offers a multiple payment schedule, you may pay your outstanding balance online under your “Household Account”. You also have the ability to review all the programs for which you have registered, reprint receipts/invoices, print out activity calendars and childcare statements.
Can I be placed on the wait list online and do I have to pay for it?
You can be placed on the wait list online and you will not be charged for the program at that time. We will contact you if we can enroll you and at that time you will be required to pay for the program.
Can I process a refund or class transfer online?
Refunds and transfers cannot be processed online but you may contact us at 847-438-5146 or stop by our office at The Paulus Park Barn to fill out a refund/transfer request form.
Forgot how to log-in?
Did you forget how to log into our park and recreation registration system? It’s easy to log in and register for classes or make payments! Here’s how! Go to lakezurich.org. Hover over ‘services’ and when ‘register for on line programs’ pops up under services, click on that link. Then click on ‘log in’ and put in your user name and password. If you forgot this information please call our office at 847-438-5146x0 and we are happy reset the information so you can log in. You are now on the main registration page and can look up classes, register and make payments. Easy as 1, 2, 3!
The Village of Lake Zurich’s Park and Recreation Department provides
assistance for residents residing within the boundaries of the Village. The
amount of financial aid awarded is discounted depending on family size,
family income and special circumstances. Those families who qualify
may receive a discount in programs that are not contractual in nature.
Facility memberships are not included in the financial aid program.
The maximum annual family discount is $500. Anyone interested in
this program may stop by the Barn’s guest services desk and pick up an
application to fill out. The application is also available online at www.
lakezurich.org/parkandrec. If you have any questions, please call the
guest services desk at 847-438-5146.
Lake Zurich residents age 62 and older receive a 15% discount for programs, with the exception of contractual programs and trips. This discount is not available if registering online. To take advantage of this discount, please contact us at 847-438-5146.
Additional Registration Information
- Make checks payable to Village of Lake Zurich. ($35 charge for checks returned as NSF)
- Visa & Mastercard credit card charges available for Mail In/Fax/Drop Off and In Person registrations.
- Registration form needs signatures for credit card charges and the waiver.
- The first fee listed is resident/the second fee is non-resident.
- We cannot confirm receipt of faxes, so be sure to print a confirmation from your fax for your records. Submission of registration does not guarantee enrollment in a class.
- If you do not receive a call, you are in your first choice selected.
- No confirmations are sent. We do not contact you if you get in a class. However, we do contact you if you do not get in a class or the class is cancelled.
- Ph: 847-438-5146
- Fx: 847-540-5081