Who is responsible/How can I report a pothole?

The area of Route 12 and Route 22 falls under the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) jurisdiction. We have reported all concerns to them as we receive the information from our residents regarding pot holes. Residents can call 847-705-4612 to report pothole damage.

Pothole Reporting Form for Village Streets

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call for an emergency during non-working hours?
2. Does the Public Works Division provide barricades for block parties?
3. When does yard, landscape waste pick-up start?
4. My water is discolored (brownish/yellow)?
5. Who is responsible/How can I report a pothole?
6. Who is responsible for drainage related issues?
7. When is leaf pick-up?
8. When is Christmas tree pickup
9. What if I have questions about the wetlands on my property or within Lake Zurich?
10. When can I put my garbage at the curb for pick up?