Village Parks & Facilities
The Village of Lake Zurich offers a multitude of public park spaces throughout the community. About 245 acres of park assets are spread across our 32 public parks featuring a variety of amenities, from beaches, to playgrounds to playing surfaces. Open spaces are ideal for getting outdoors and participating in an active lifestyle. Active lifestyles support the health and well-being of all residents, young and old.
The Park and Recreation Department has two facilities for use on a rental basis. Tables, chairs, refrigeration, and microwaves are available at each location. No cooking is allowed on site. No alcohol or smoking is allowed.
- The Barn at Paulus Park, 200 S. Rand Road is approximately 1,200 square feet (lobby level).
- Buffalo Creek Park, 675 Old Mill Grove Road is approximately 2,000 square feet (Building A).
- Beach/Sprayground at Paulus Park, 200 S Rand Road for 15 person minimum event.
Shelter / Stage Reservations
Shelter / Stage reservations are accepted for Paulus Park only. Each calendar year, applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis at the barn, effective immediately for residents and starting May 1 for non-residents. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance (pending availability). We have three shelters and one stage available with electricity. Fees do not include beach admission. All park and beach rules apply. Group host is responsible for shelter area clean up. No alcohol is permitted in the park.
- Resident (Individual/Organization) - Under 100 people - $90 / 100 or more - $120
- Non-Resident (Individual/Organization) - Under 100 people - $125 / 100 or more -$175
- Shelter & Field Rental Application